Tuesday, July 03, 2007

8 Reasons To Laugh At Me

The Springfield Local Bloggers have been tagging each other with a Meme - 8 Things Others Do Not Know about Me. I was tagged yesterday by Bryan at Dad's on a Rant Again! So, here it is, the 8 things you don't know about me. Some is rated R due to language.

I. I think the Internet is a wonderful thing, and it serves one main purpose.

II. Yes, I can do this.

III. My favorite band is XXX XXXX.

IV. My main online gaming name for the last 10 years has been this guy's last name. And now you know how the site got it's name.

V. I dig the band so much, I think the lead singer could make me XXX if he tried.

VI. I've actually thought they ruled for quite some time. Back in 1987, in College, we paid them quite the tribute! Yes, that's really me and three friends.

VII. At one time I was a XXXX XXXXXX in Joplin, MO. The pay sucked, but it was glorious and fun. Until we went Adult Contemporary, and I couldn't play real rock and roll anymore.

VIII. Last but not least, while working the above job, I also moonlighted as a night guard at a XXXX XXXXX camp. Yes, it's true.

So now it's my turn. Jeremy Young at Technological Spatter...YOU ARE IT!

No comments: